Sunday 29 November 2015

elfin' around


I picked up this beaut of a bag in the ASOS Black Friday sale. I'd seen it a few weeks ago and resisted for as long as I could. Thank the fashion gods for Black Friday and the excuse to treat myself. I can't wait to show you the Christmassy outfits I've got planned with this guy!

I've been thinking about Christmas nail art designs for a couple of weeks. Most of the best designs have now been done, and for three years now, November is the month in which I desperately search through hashtags on Instagram, trying to find ideas that haven't already been transferred onto nails.

If you've been here for a while now, you know that I can't resist matching my nails to my outfit. Well, what better opportunity than this?! Although I cut my finger and my topcoat smudged the design, I'm still really happy with how these turned out!

What Christmas nails are you doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment