Saturday 20 December 2014

duvet days

top: Duvet Days, riding pants: American Apparel, shoes: New Look



Apologies for the indoor picture! I now work six days a week, and the weather is terrible, so I can't find the time to get to my usual photography spot! I can't wait to take some better pictures in the new year.

How incredible is this top from Duvet Days? I saw this on their Instagram, and snapped it up immediately. I had a Groovy Chick bedroom as a youngster (who didn't?!), and I even remember my mum and I sitting at the table, drawing Groovy Chick, cutting her out and painting her outfit in different colours! I decided to pair the top with my pink riding pants to match Groovy Chick, and then my patent black chunky heels from New Look to toughen up the outfit. 

You can find Duvet Days at Sassy World and Etsy. If you haven't heard of them before, they make co-ords from vintage duvets. They are seriously amazing!

Do you remember Groovy Chick?

2 comments: