Wednesday 17 December 2014

born pretty store nail studs review

nail studs: c/o Born Pretty Store



The brilliant Born Pretty Store very kindly sent me some items for review. As it was close to Christmas, I decided to pick out these cute reindeer studs, expecting to use them in a fair isle inspired mani. However, after seeing my good friend at work create a Babycham design on her client, I knew that these studs would be perfect for a similar design! I used Essie's Where's My Chauffeur for the iconic Babycham colour, used the studs as polka dots, and then painted gold stars for a kitschy look. I love how they turned out - a good mix of vintage and Christmas!

The studs themselves, although they are very small, are simple to use. You can stick them on with nail glue, or place them into the wet polish, which is what I did. Don't forget to use tweezers for precise application! I further secured them with two generous coats of Seche Vite.

You can buy these studs here. You can also get 10% off all full price items by using the discount code SAMAG10

1 comment: