Thursday 27 November 2014

christmas party inspiration


skirt: ASOS, bag: New Look, shoes: Topshop



I didn't go to a Christmas party last year, so I'm making up for it this time by wearing something extravagant. I had this New Look bag picked out months ago, when I saw a sneak peek of it on Instagram. It's a small clutch, but with a wrist strap so it's easy to carry. I don't have to talk about its magnificence because you can clearly see how amazing it is in this picture!

These shoes from Topshop were a must-have for me. I have tendinitis in my feet, and so really struggle to wear heels. Luckily, these are a great mid height and are REALLY glittery! They look like my old ballroom dancing shoes.

Finally, this ASOS net skirt felt like it was going to be great, and I think does look great on this picture, but in real life looked a bit too 'fancy dress'. All I could think when I was wearing it was 'Let it goooo', and so I did have to let it go back to ASOS. I'm a bit sad about it, but what I have planned now is going to be even better...

What are you wearing for your Christmas party?


No comments:

Post a Comment