Friday 4 January 2013

what i wore today: galaxy

Dress: Urban Outfitters, shoes: Office



I got this galaxy dress from Urban Outfitters. It's a loose fitting babydoll/skater style dress with three-quarter length sleeves. I paried it with my platform trainer boots here to toughen it up a little, as it's made from chiffon, and is really floaty and pretty! This is a great transition piece between seasons - the print is a little more abstract than other galaxy stuff I've seen, meaning that it's still wearable, even as these kinds of pieces start to disappear from the high street. This dress would look great with some hologram action - try sunglasses, shoes, or a cropped jacket if you're brave enough! - to mix the space theme with the 90s inspirations that are on trend for this season. Oh man, I need to find myself a holographic jacket now!

No comments:

Post a Comment