Monday 24 December 2012

happy christmas!

 Happy Christmas!! I just wanted to share my last couple of Christmassy designs with you. I am feeling sad about the prospect of no festive nails! I have really enjoyed painting them.




 Here is the first design! I had so many ideas, and not enough days in December to do them all, so I went for a mix and match design. I used LOTS of Barry M, including the red glitter, the plain red, and the gold, which is the gold foil polish. The brown polish is a mix of black and orange. If anybody out there knows of a good brown polish, please let me know!! I cannot find one anywhere!




This design is AMAZING. I saw it at The Nailasaurus, and loved the creativity behind it! It was really hard to align the cracker across the nails, but after a few attempts I managed to get it right! Again, I used my Barry M white, red, and gold foil. The yellow is also by Barry M, and the black is the Orly Instant Artist striper.

No comments:

Post a Comment