Friday 20 November 2015

festive fashion pt. I

crop: UNIF, jacket: Ashish, skirt: Olympia Le-Tan, shoes: Chiara Ferragni, clutch: Anya Hindmarch

I'm the biggest festive nerd going but I always find it difficult to plan outfits for the party season. Whilst I love gorging on sequins and glitter, I never feel myself when dressed up in heels and posh dresses. My ideal party look is one that blends casual elements with fun, dressy pieces, which can then be mixed and matched with the rest of my wardrobe.

For this outfit, I started with this beautiful skirt, pairing it with a 70s style crop to dress it down. I've then let the accessories do the talking - opting for novelty heels and clutch. The sequinned biker jacket adds the perfect amount of glitter without turning the outfit into a disco ball. This look appeals to my love for quirky pieces, but also feels grown up enough for a New Year party.

You can shop this whole look at Farfetch

What are your favourite party looks?




1 comment: