Sunday 23 August 2015

candy crush

bag: c/o LorelaiLorelai, co-ord: Mod Dolly, shoes: Topshop

Today's outfit satisfied my mega sweet tooth...









If you're wearing a co-ord, you might as well match your bag too, right? If you want to sweeten up your autumn outfits, check out this amazing clutch from LorelaiLorelai. Made from canvas, with screen printing and embroidery, it looks good enough to eat (and had me running to the corner shop afterwards for a 50p mix).

The clutch is great for everyday wear, especially as I added a wrist strap to mine. The casual canvas fabric and novelty print will work amazingly with jeans and a jumper, a cute preppy outfit, or even as an edgy alternative to an evening bag. Bonus points for being big enough to fit my huge purse and phone in with no problems!

The minute I saw the bag in the flesh, I KNEW I had to pair it with my ice lolly co-ord from Mod Dolly and sugary pink Topshop heels to complete the candy theme. I've never dressed by theme before, but I'm definitely going to put together more outfits in this way!

LorelaiLorelai also makes amazing retro-inspired jewellery! Check out her Instagram and Etsy for more cute goodies.

What are your favourite sweets?



3 comments: