Sunday 11 January 2015

kingdom of klah

t-shirt: c/o Kingdom of Klah, skirt: O Mighty, shoes: New Look

Today I took a trip to the Kingdom of Klah to meet the Balloonman...










Kingdom of Klah is a lovely brand that takes inspiration from children's stories, folk tales and fairytales. Each character has their own backstory and they all live together in the Kingdom. Being a literature nerd, I was instantly drawn to the brand and the characters, and especially love reading the stories! 

I picked the Balloonman design, as it reminded me of Return to Oz! I don't want to spoil his backstory for you, but if you're in need of a new head, I suggest you take a trip to Klah...

The t-shirt itself is ethically made in Bangladesh, and hand printed in New Zealand. It is incredibly soft, which makes it super comfy and great for tucking! I found that it goes with my novelty prints, and also with my denim shorts and riding pants for a more casual look. The Balloonman was also great for nail art, which I love!! My other hand spells out 'Klah' in the Klah alphabet.

Kingdom of Klah also do long sleeves, sweatshirts (definitely going to be snapping one up!) and a men's range!

What was your favourite childhood story?

1 comment: