Saturday 14 June 2014

what i wore today: mod dolly

co-ord: Mod Dolly, trainers: New Balance, handbag: JumpFromPaper




co-ord: Mod Dolly, sandals: Primark


I'm seeing co-ords start to pop up everywhere, and while I love the trend, I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by the prints on offer on the high street. I was very happy when I found Mod Dolly - not only do they use unique and fun prints, the top and shorts can also be ordered in different sizes to suit your body shape! 

I ended up with two sets. The first is made from a cream cord fabric with a cute floral design. The second (my personal favourite of the two) is a fun ice lolly print on a soft black cotton. Both sets are fully lined with an elasticated waist and pockets, and are beautifully made, comfortable and a really great fit.

Obviously, I couldn't buy a novelty print without painting my nails to match! I used Nails Inc Black Taxi as a base and used acrylic paint for the lollies.

Will you be buying a co-ord this summer?





No comments:

Post a Comment