Sunday 1 June 2014

what i wore today: chelsea doll





I'm always on the lookout for unique statement necklaces. I'm not a huge fan of the oversized jewelled ones that are popular at the minute (they aren't really my style), and so try to find pieces that have the same effect but are more unique. I'm so glad I found Chelsea Doll, as they not only make brilliant jewellery, but it is also really affordable!

I couldn't resist this Troll necklace. I LOVED them when I was younger; I even had a Troll advent calendar one year, and there are a few photos of me with a Troll hair bobble (definitely wish I still owned that)! The Trolls on this necklace have jewelled eyes and transparent neon hair. The chain can be adjusted to the size you want, and is really comfortable and light to wear. I've put it on today with a plain white t-shirt, but I'm really excited to style the little dudes with some of the 90s prints in my wardrobe for total nostalgia!

What is your favourite statement necklace?


No comments:

Post a Comment