Sunday 3 February 2013

what i wore today: do the bartman

Jumper: eBay, skirt: American Apparel, belt: vintage, shoes: Office



After seeing the Jeremy Scott Bart Simpson head jumper popping up everywhere, I thought I would try and find something a little different. I managed to find this other Jeremy Scott copy on eBay. It satisfies my love for the nineties, my love for ridiculous clothes, and also my love of pairing pretty with ugly! I always get loads of stares when I wear this. I don't think people quite understand what it is! I put it with this lavender circle skirt from American Apparel. It comes across white on these photos, but in real life it is a lovely pastel lilac. I live in these skirts! I have the cord one in navy and a peachy pink, and I've just ordered the new mint one. During winter, I've been wearing the skirts with my Office Nenah flatforms, but this summer I think I'm going to go with some chunky schoolgirl sandals and frilly socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment