Sunday 16 November 2014

mod dolly winter nails part I



dress: Mod Dolly



Mod Dolly's amazing new Winter collection has just landed, and I will be working with them over the next few weeks to create some nail art based on their lovely pieces!

As you will already know, I am a sucker for a great print, and so the first thing I was drawn to was the print on the Alice Blue House dress. I decided to do a 'deconstructed' design, focusing on different sections of the house print on each nail. I loved the hand-drawn quality of the print, and decided to honour that on my nails for an almost whimsical, 'perfectly imperfect' look! 

Check out Mod Dolly's Winter lookbook on their Facebook page, find them on Instagram, and visit their website or ASOS Marketplace store to treat yourself to a lovely early Christmas present! 



No comments:

Post a Comment