Sunday 26 October 2014

that's all, folks!

dress: Lazy Oaf, bag: New Look, shoes: New Look







I was in London for the past few days, and took a trip to the Lazy Oaf store when the new Looney Tunes collection had been released to pick something up. I immediately fell in love with this dress - look how classy Bugs is! My favourite thing about this dress is the collar and cuff detail, which matches Bugs' tux. It works well dressed up with these chunky sandals, or with some bright trainers.  I can't wait to do some pink polka dot nails to match!!

This recent collection by Lazy Oaf is apparently quite limited - I bought the last dress in this size on the day that I was there, so get in there quick! I'm now lusting after the cropped jumper and Porky Pig shirt to complete my collection.

Who's your favourite Looney Tunes character?

No comments:

Post a Comment