Sunday 21 September 2014

glittery, sporty, topshop-y

dress: Topshop, shoes: The Whitepepper



I'm not usually the biggest fan of the sports luxe trend, but this sparkly dress caught my eye in Topshop and I thought it was quirky enough to fit in with my wardrobe! I love the drop shoulders and slouchy fit on this - it perfectly counteracts the shimmer of the fabric to make it wearable in the daytime. 

I paired the dress with my new boots from The Whitepepper. These boots go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe, and I'm loving how they toughen up pretty dresses. 

I'll be wearing this outfit throughout autumn with the addition of a biker jacket and leather rucksack. I can't wait to add a huge chunky scarf when the weather turns colder!

How do you wear the sports luxe trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment