Sunday 7 September 2014

fahrenheit 451



So, I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but even though I studied English Literature for four years, I only just got around to reading Fahrenheit 451. It was really great - a definite recommendation!! I had an hour spare, and so decided to create some nail art based on the book.

I think I liked the idea of these more than the execution. The matches on the middle finger look like floating fingers, the flames look quite cheesy and the saran wrap static tv nail doesn't look like static tv. It was my first ever attempt at newspaper nails though, and I couldn't believe how easy it was! If you're thinking about attempting the technique then I would definitely recommend it for beginners.

Overall, I love the idea of this manicure, and will probably give it another go when I have more time!

What books are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment