Thursday 20 February 2014

what i wore today: valentine




As Valentine's Day got nearer, I found it the perfect excuse to invest in the cutest dress from Vintage Style Me. They make really pretty smock dresses and pinafores. I thought this heart print was really unique, and a fun dress to wear for February 14th. My boyfriend was working that night, so we ordered pizza and watched a film the night before, which was really good fun!

I also decided to buy some trainers (I didn't own a single pair before this). I got the New Balance 574 in a bright green with purple detail. I also liked a purple and yellow pair, but couldn't find them in my size. I really like pairing these with fancy outfits such as pencil and midi skirts. They also look great with my Mom jeans from Topshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment