Sunday 25 August 2013

what i wore today: arthur

Crop top: Topshop, Skirt: O Mighty, Shoes: American Apparel, Necklace: H&M, Ring: Regal Rose



First of all, I need to apologise for the quality of the photo. In the UK, it's been too hot to function for about three weeks, and now the weather is even more crazy than normal. In the city that I work in, it rained so much in around half an hour that the tarmac on the road buckled and formed a ridge, and a road had to be closed! In this photo, it was really warm but also raining, so the photo came out blurry!!

This skirt is now the best thing I own. Not only do I get quite a few compliments when I wear it, I also get into lots of conversations about Arthur too! I've been wearing it with these great crop tops from Topshop (that you can get in every colour you could think of) and either my jellies or flatform boots. The necklace is quite old now, but I'm glad I saved it as they are everywhere in the shops now!

No comments:

Post a Comment