Wednesday 12 December 2012

what i wore today: romwe kitty dress

This black cat dress from Romwe is my Christmas party dress this year. I LOVE IT! 




Here is a close-up of the texture of the dress:
It's hard to describe! It's fluffy, but not. It's glittery and shimmery, but not. I think I would describe it as a shiny fuzz. I've been wearing it a few different ways: with velvet Chelsea boots and stripy tights for a more fun look, and with plain tights and my Jeffrey Campbell Wanted for more sophistication. I found a cat ear headband in Topshop, but thought I might be taking it too far with the cat theme!

The only photo I have of me in the dress (camera/tripod/lighting issues) is this one!
The one problem I have with this dress is its wearability. I don't get dressed up for nights out or events very often, and so usually buy clothes that can be dressed up or down. Unfortunately, because of the texture of this dress, it does look and feel like a party dress. It's still lovely, though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment