Wednesday 7 November 2012

what i wore today: wannabe

jacket: Topshop, jumper: vintage, skirt: vintage, boots: Office



I got these flatform trainer/boot things from Office in the sale the other day. I call them my Spice Girl shoes! They are so comfy and literally go with everything! I also really like this outfit. I paired a pretty pastel skater skirt and cute doggy jumper (+collar) with a studded leather jacket and the clumpy boots to create a contrasting look. I really love the contrast between pretty and tough!

I also recently had my hair re-dip-dyed at the hairdressers. I feel bad, but I didn't really like it. I wanted it a dark steel grey, and ended up with a weird yellow stripy concoction. I have since gone over it myself with one of the L'Oréal Wild Ombre kits, which has ended up looking really nice! I definitely recommend them, and am going to use one again in a few weeks. Hopefully it will be white enough soon, so that I can tone it to the dark grey that I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment