Saturday 4 August 2012

what i wore today: not dressed for hiking...

Shirt: vintage, belt: vintage, kodiak fuzzy shorts: Threadsence, shoes: Underground, book necklace: gifted

Today is my mum's birthday, and so I went out for the day with my parents. My dad had researched this place online which he described to us as 'walled gardens', and that because it had rained in that area earlier in the week it might be a little muddy. So, I put my creepers on to protect me from the mud, and this outfit (which I usually wear for shopping, pub or house trips). Turns out that the place was a full-on woodland hike with no paths and steep, muddy climbs. I have never been more inappropriately dressed in my whole life.

I'm wearing my Screech shirt (as in Screech from Saved by the Bell), and my teddy-bear shorts, which are made from the same fuzzy fabric that teddies are made from. They cost me a fortune in tax and shipping, but it was definitely worth it because they are ridiculously comfy, and really weird (in a good way)!

P.S - I apologise for the odd expression. This is my 'holding-in-the-laughter' face!

No comments:

Post a Comment